The City of Gillette has continued to re-evaluate all services as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. In order to protect the health and safety of our residents, as well as our employees, we have taken the following additional measures:
- Sale of compost and processed wood chips has been suspended.
- Curbside Yard Waste Pick-Up has been suspended until further notice and the Yard Waste Drop-off site is closed until further notice.
- The Drive and Drop Community Clean-Up program is suspended until later in the year.
- The Parks and Beautification Board Trash-a-thon has been suspended until later in the year.
- Children’s Memorial Walkway Ceremony is canceled for this year.
For more information, contact Communications Manager Geno Palazzari at (307) 686-5393.