The Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Division is proposing changes that will affect the Division’s rules, regulations and fee schedule. These proposals include modifications to the Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Rules, Regulations and Fee Schedules. The Department proposes to update Chapter 7 – Benefits by the following changes:
- The header has been deleted/repealed;
- All underlined headers/titles for this chapter have been revised so they are no longer underlined per the Secretary of State’s Rules on Rules;
- Section 1(a)(i)(B) – changes Chapter 1, Section 4(b)(C) to Chapter 1, Section 3(d)(i)(C); this is the correct citation for the definition of overtime;
- Section 2(b)(ii) – repealed; the former rule stated no awards of additional temporary total disability benefits shall exceed twelve (12) months;
- Section 3(a)(iv)(A) – “terminal mileage” has been reworded for clarification on travel reimbursement; and,
- General formatting has been updated for this chapter.
The Department is seeking the public’s input on these changes. The public comment period will end at close of business on July 20, 2018.
Via traditional mail, send comments to:
Wyoming Workers’ Compensation Division
1510 East Pershing Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Or via email to: [email protected]
The proposed rules may be downloaded, free of charge, by clicking here.