We are here to partner with you during this critical time. If you have senior patients in need of immediate services, please reach out to us.
We are all in this together to help this vulnerable population!
Please see our updated admission criteria during COVID-19 below.
ADMISSION CRITERIA DURING COVID-19:
- Not diagnosed with COVID-19
- Provider statement that patient is free of communicable disease
- Assessment by Director of Nursing (in person or via phone)
- A patient under Transmission-based Precautions (isolation) is allowed admission as long as the community can follow CDC guidance regarding supplies/staffing
MUST HAVE paperwork prior to Primrose admission:
- Physician order to admit to Primrose Assisted Living
- Current medication list
- Physician order to administer medication
- History and physical (within the last 30 days)
Helpful documents prior to Primrose admission (if available):
- DNR (copy)
- Power of attorney (copy)
- Living will (copy)
- Insurance card (copy)
To make a referral, please call Charlynn Patterson at (307) 682-8800