CAMPBELL COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
LEAD: Learn, Expand, Advance, and Develop
The L.E.A.D. committee is a group of local business people who share the common goal of developing new tools and programs to help area businesses grow and prosper, and provide forums for business to increase productivity, and economic competitiveness.
- Providing opportunities for business expansion and education.
- Actively promoting a positive business and economic climate for Campbell County.
- Fulfilling the Chamber’s objective to help businesses develop through training and networking.
- Offering informational meetings with local small business development entities.
- Bimonthly Chamber Coffee Chats
- Lessons From Leaders
- Innovate & Grow
- Support for Shop Local Programming
- Fostering Networking Opportunities
L.E.A.D. meets the third Wednesday of every month.
Chamber Coffee Chats are free to attend!
Chamber Chats occur every other month on the 3rd Wednesday, starting in January every year (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov.)
Ready To Join?
Click the button below and fill out our online application to get started today!