CAMPBELL COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
LEAD: Learn, Expand, Advance, and Develop
Chairs: Laura Bourne, Morrison-Maierle, Inc; Ben Connolly, Melgaard Construction Company
The L.E.A.D. committee is a group of local business people who share the common goal of developing new tools and programs to help area businesses grow and prosper, and provide forums for business to increase productivity, and economic competitiveness.
- Providing opportunities for business expansion and education.
- Actively promoting a positive business and economic climate for Campbell County.
- Fulfilling the Chamber’s objective to help businesses develop through training and networking.
- Offering informational meetings with local small business development entities.
L.E.A.D. meets the third Tuesday of every month.
Chamber Coffee Chats are free to attend!
January 21; March 17; July 21;
September 15; November 17
- Bimonthly Chamber Coffee Chats
- Lessons From Leaders
- Innovate & Grow
- Support for Shop Local Programming
- Fostering Networking Opportunities
2020 LEAD Committee Members:
Josh Pierce, Wyoming Earthmoving Corporation
Laura Bourne, Morrison-Maierle, Inc.
Kellee Carroll, Prairie Giraffe
Ben Connolly, Melgaard Construction Company, Inc.
Nicole Gray, First Northern Bank of Wyoming
Jennifer Tuomela, First American Title Insurance Company
Debby Zolnoski, Holiday Inn Express
Ready To Join?
Click the button below and fill out our online application to get started today!