Campbell County Chamber of Commerce
Gold Bucks are an easy way to offer incentives to customers and employees to keep money in our community. Gold Bucks are like a gift certificate that can be used at Chamber businesses that have opted into the program.
How Gold Bucks Work:
The Gold program was established with “ease of use” in mind. The following parameters apply to use of the certificates.
- Certificates are issued with an 18 month expiration date & that date cannot be extended nor can expired certificates be redeemed.
- A maximum of $100 per certificate (Multiple certificates are allowed).
- A $0.25 processing fee is charged for each certificate.
- Certificates shall be redeemed for merchandise or services rendered by Chamber members in good standing only.
- Certificates are redeemed at face value similar to any other checking transaction & should be endorsed when used.
- Merchants are encouraged to provide change to the customer as a courtesy.
- Lost, damaged, stolen, or expired certificates may not be replaced.
- Gold Certificates which do not have an expiration date cannot be redeemed.
Businesses That Accept Gold Bucks:
Accounting & Tax Service
Appliance Repair & Coverage
Auto Service & Repair
Building / Electrical Supplies/Electricians/Plumbers
Cleaning - Professional
Coal Mining, Services & Supplies
Cocktail Lounges & Taverns / Liquor Stores
Communications / Phone / Cable/Internet / Print/Signs
Computer Sales & Services
Construction / Contractors / Engineers
Convenience Store / Gas Station
Entertainment / Recreation
Facility Rental/Event Planning
Graphic Design / Printing / Signs
Grocery, Food Products
Health & Beauty
Health Care Providers
Health – Fitness
Hotels / Motels & Other Accommodations
Manufacturing / Industrial
Methane Production & Oilfield Services/Supplies
Recreational Vehicle Sales
Rental – Residential
Restaurants / Caterers
Restoration: Water / Fire / Mold
Retail Sales or Rentals
Retail Sales – Special Occasions
Shipping / Mail Boxes
Travel & Transportation
Veterinarians & Animal Services
Ready To Join?
Click the button below and fill out our online application to get started today!